11 July 2012

PERSONAL AND TRUST

Dear Friend,

My Name is Mr. Luiz Fernando, I am from Portugal, but born and breath up
in Russia, I have been
diagnosed with cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and
right now I have only about
a few months to live, according to medical experts. I have not
particularly lived my life so well, as I never
really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business.

Though I was very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to
people and only focused on my
business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this
as I now know that there is more
to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I
believe when God gives me a
second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way
from how I have lived it.

I Would want to have a Personal and Trustworthy Relationship with you, as
I intend and willing to
empower the change of ownership for the transfer of the sum of (
$11,200,680.00 USD) to your Account
or personal possession for further Investment and Charity Disbursement to
the Less Privileged, Haiti
Earthquake Victims, Homeless People, therefore, I appeal to you to write
me via Email:fernandoluiz826@yahoo.co.uk

N/B:Kindly note that 40% of this funds must go to victims of Haiti
Earthquake ,55% to other Charity
Organizations around the World and 5% for your effort and time.

God be with you.

Mr. Luiz Fernando.

No comments:

Post a Comment